- This event has passed.
India Britain Trade Expo 2019 – 12TH MARCH 2019 QUEEN ELIZABETH II CONFERENCE CENTRE WESTMINSTER, LONDON
12th March 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
UK Asian Business Council invites you to attend the India Britain Trade Expo 2019 where Taha Coburn-Kutay, Chairman of UK Asian Business Council will speak about ‘Doing Business with India’.
With only five days to go to the India Britain Trade Expo we are pleased to confirm over 500 businesses have already verified their attendance, including many of Britain’s and India’s well known brands. The event offers a unique platform to network, information source and meet market leading suppliers. Amongst our key partners for 2019 are 7Dnews, Hinduja Bank, The Ambassador Partnership, Family Office Magazine, Miltronix, UK Asian Business Council (UKABC), TechUK, Federation of small business, Marylebone Cricket Club and London Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
With the world’s eye focused firmly on London over the coming weeks, the India Britain Trade Expo 2019 will play host to a number of VIP delegations attending to discuss global trade and business including Ambassadors, Members of Parliament and trade envoys.
Key speakers include:
- Rajesh Agrawal, Deputy Mayor of London for Business
- Rt.Hon. Arlene Foster, Leader of the Democratic Unionist Party
- Taha Coburn-Kutay, Chairman, the UK Asian Business Council (UKABC).
- Shanu S.P. Hinduja, Chair, Hinduja Bank
- Sangeeta Waldron, Serendipity PR & Media
- Dr Kamel Hothi OBE
- Penny Power OBE, CEO, The Business Cafe
- Dr Priya Virmani, Founder, Paint Our World
- Dr Peter Collecott, Co-Chairman, The Ambassador Partnership
- Barry Tomalin MA, 7Dnews
- Ty Murphy, Family Office Advisor
- Maila Reeves
- Yves Guillaume, CEO, Miltronix
- Sunil Sood, CTO, Miltronix
- Simon Spier, Head of International Trade, TechUK
- Dame Asha Khemka DBE DL