- Waveform display and multi-parameter monitoring
- Electronically controlled PEEP
- Direct access to critical settings and patient data
- Operates with low flow oxygen supply
- Acoustic and visual alarms Anti-crash design
Pneumatically driven and electronically controlled, the Shangrila 510S combines advanced technology and versatile ventilation functions, meeting the breathing requirements of adults, pediatric and infant patients.
Complete Ventilation Modes
The device hosts six ventilation modes.
Besides the conventional Volume-Controlled ventilation mode, it also has Pressure-Controlled ventilation mode,
- SIMV and CPAP modes.
- The machine can provide a precise tidal volume.
- It also provides inspiration hold and manual breath,
- one-button operation, and is thus incredibly convenient.
- Ideal O2 Delivery
- With its advanced technology, the range of FiO2 can be set from 40% to 100%.
- Furthermore, this range can be adjusted continuously.
- Manual breath
- Inspiratory hold
- Alarm silence
- Pre-use test
- Ward, Emergency Department
- Sub-acute Care Unit
Full Datasheet – Access here 510Supgrade