UKABC’s Chairman appointed as the Business and Economic Advisor to the Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara, Uganda by the order of King HRM King Solomon Gafabusa Iguru I, to support New Strategic Agenda, driven by increased focus by the Kingdom on the following key pillars of development:
- Infrastructure ( satellite city)
- Culture revival
- Land Restoration
- Oil and Gas
Click to access ” Brief Guide to Invest in Bunyoro-Kitara “
A Quick Introduction to The Kingdom of Bunyoro-Kitara
Repressive colonial policies resulted in lost time for developing the area, despite vast resources. To date, the Kingdom has embarked on transformational activities, targeted at development of the people and area in Bunyoro Kitara with the Theme of “The New Bunyoro-Kitara”
King Solomon Gafabusa Iguru I is the raining Ruling King. The Kingdom is composed of 6 districts Hoima, Masindi, Kibaale, Kiryandongo, Buliisa, Kagadi and Kakumiro. Bunyoro Kitara Kindom cover the area of 7,173 mi²
Why INVEST Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom?
- Social stability since 1986 with a strong cultural background.
- Well endowed in Natural resources (Human and Minerals).
- Consistently improving infrastructures.
- Trainable and fast adaptable workforce
- Welcoming population and No labour tensions.
- A unique tropical climate with three agricultural seasons, well endowed with forest cover and water bodies.
- We are in good working relationship with government in support to regulatory frame work incentive and political environment
To know more and access the list of currently open opportunities at Bunyoro-Kitara, please contact us