UK Asian Business Council facilitates the launch of Asia TV (Free View IPTV channel 274) in the UK.
We’re excited to be a part of Asia TV, which you can find on the Google App Store (Asia TV Global) or at www.asiatelevision.co.uk.
For more information and advertising opportunities please contact [email protected]
Invitation to Join and announcement of Sponsorship Opportunities Mrs India UK is a unique pioneer pageant in United Kingdom for British Indians and Asian married women residing in United Kingdom. This pageant was launched in June 2017 and has successfully embarked on a new journey since then. This year the Grand Finale is scheduled on April 15th, 2018 at Hilton Tower Bridge.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Invitation to join and announcement of Sponsorship Opportunities at Wintrade Wintrade Week is an acronym for Women In Trade.
The event is a special 5 day convention in London between the 14th and 18th of May 2018. Wintrade Week was founded by Dr Yvonne Thompson OBE and has been running for two years.
It is a highly prestigious affair being supported by and held at many well known Corporate and Government venues. These include House of Lords, RBS, Aviva, Deloittes and City Hall as well as the Dutch Embassy in Kensington.
For more information and to book your tickets please contact [email protected]
14 Acre Award Winning 4 Star Resort.
Location: Caribbean/WI Situated 2 minutes Boat Ride from one of the Main Islands with an Int’l Airport.
- 29 Fully Furnished/Self Contained Cottages, Restaurant and Swimming Pools and pristine Beaches. There is additional potential to construct another 20 Cottages making it into a 50 Cottage Resort
- Title Holders are retiring and want go in for a Sale/JV. Their Asking Price is USD 10 m. Owners expect a Stake/Equity of about 25/30% in the New Company.
- We anticipate an expense of approx. USD 3/5 m to Revamp the Resort to bring it to 5/7 Star Standards and for the Construction/Furbishment of the Proposed 20 additional Cottages.
- Ideally the Potential Buyer/Partner should be an Int’l Small/Luxury Hotel Operated or an Investor who could Tie Up with an experienced Hotel Chain to Manage & Promote this excellent Real Estate Opportunity.
- Island will be given on 50 year + Lease which will be extended and part of the Lease Documents.
- Title for the Island is held by 2 Individuals one a Hotelier and the other a very top senior Govt Official.
- Annual Gross Turnover for 2017 was USD 1.1 million (due to bad season and Hurricane Maria)
- Occupancy Rate: 75% plus.
- Island has tremendous potential as one of the Top Award-Winning Islands in the region which is fully developed and easily accessible 24 hours
For more information please contact [email protected]
The Inclusion Convention presents: ‘Institutional Sexual Harassment – Are Institutions Silent Witnesses?’
It is powered by The Telegraph UK for circa 120 people, and held at their prestigious Head Office conference facilities at Victoria, London SW1.
It will take place on Thursday 22nd March 2018 from morning till late afternoon – during International Women’s Month, and the website will go live in last week of March 2018.
Tickets are: £120 inclusive of breakfast, lunch and evening reception.
Early Bird: £75
For more information and to book your tickets please contact [email protected]
Duties Include: Ad hoc project work including, but not limited to, the following:
- Gatekeeper and first point of contact for CEO
- Extensive diary management
- Facilitating travel arrangements – including flights, trains, hotels, restaurants and taxis, Managing Expenses
- Handling all calls, Liaising with other assistants/PAs as part of a broader team
- Scheduling appointments and board meetings, both internally and externally
- Inbox management and correspondence, Upkeep of contact database
- Client management, including meeting and greeting, conflicts, contracts and billing
- Administrative tasks including booking meeting rooms and lunches, filing and arranging team events & Minute taking, Occasional event management
- Collation and preparation of presentations, proposals and contracts using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Updating and filing corporate documents,
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing post and courier deliveries
- A degree level qualification would be advantageous but is by no means essential.
- Experience level in the Media/TV industry desirable
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Speed typing
- Team player
- Presentable and smart in appearance
- Excellent ability to prioritise and pre-empt
- Deadline-driven, Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Understanding and respecting the importance of discretion within the role
Click here to download the Full Job Description
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION at ASIA TELEVISION
Please contact [email protected] to apply for this job
We’re wishing a happy Independence Day to our Pakistani and Indian friends.
Every Independence Day we at UKABC reflect on what it means to be ‘independent’ and the journey a country and its people go on to reach this point. What makes a country progress or hinders its progress, whether a newly independent country or the oldest on earth, is based on the following:
3. Investigating Agency
Keeping the above in mind, we’re pleased to announce that UK Asian Business Council will launch Asia and Africa Times in January 2018. It’s an uphill task that we feel is incredibly important in order to ensure there is a free and fair platform connecting all of the regions where our partner businesses and organisations reside.
If you would like to be involved in this exciting new, please get in touch [email protected]
AIRIM – 8-9 November 2017, London
UKABC ventures in to the world of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Immersive Media.
UK Asian Business Council in association with London South Bank University is organising a conference on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Immersive Media on 8 and 9 November 2017. Industry leaders will be sharing their experiences and their expectations for the future in this exciting field. The UK is amongst the leading innovators in this industry and some of their great innovations will be exhibited at this conference.
At the conference UKABC will be introducing a Rapid Investment Round for start-ups in the style of BBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’ and ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’. Please click here for details. www.airim.co.uk Please contact [email protected] for sponsorship details.
It is with great pride that we announce that Dr. Sarfraz Ashraf, Dr. Ashutosh Choubey and Mr. Junaid Siddiqui have agreed to join the UK Asian Business Council Board. Click here to view our team
|Dr. Sarfraz Ashraf
|Dr Ashutosh Choubey
Director, Industry Outreach
“It is with great excitement that I am able to make my first contribution to UKABC after being appointed Vice President (Health).” Click here to read full article
– Dr Sarfraz Ashraf
Paras Hospital Partnership: Immediately after joining UKABC’s Board, Dr. Ashraf facilitated a partnership with Paras Hospitals of India. UKABC will be promoting Paras Hospital’s Medical Tourism Service all over the world. Please get in touch with any queries: [email protected]
Healthians India Partnership: UKABC has partnered with Healthians India to provide at-home tests for chronic diseases to limit the inconvenience and speed-up diagnosis time for those of ill health. If you have any experience in this field, we’re seeking your input through a survey on UKABC London-Healthians, a preventive healthcare company in chronic diseases. Please click here for the survey.
UKABC Partners with National Apprenticeship UK: The National Apprenticeship Service is responsible for supporting businesses to engage with apprenticeships through successful partnerships working with intermediaries. Please click here for more details
– Charity focused on raising awareness for children with misdiagnosed heart disease that often affects adult life. Charities mission is “To save lives and promote recovery in those who acquire heart disease (KD)” Click here for more inforamtion
22 August: Meet & Greet for Punjab Nahin Joungi, a film by Nadeem Baig. Please click here for more information. To watch a trailer click here to watch on Youtube
28th August: Cricket Match and 70th Year of Independence Celebration, Pakistan. Click here for tickets.
1st September: Meet & Greet for Jora Dus Numbri, Deep Sidhu and Bollywood Great, Dharminder. Please click here for more details. To watch a trailer please click here
3rd September: London Mela is in its 15th year and is an established highlight in the capital’s cultural calendar. London Mela is an artistically led celebration of Asian culture and creativity, inspired by South Asia and the diaspora. It is one of the only melas in the country to champion new work, and it provides a platform for emerging British artists. As well as bringing traditional and classical art forms to a wider audience. Please click here for details.
22nd September: The International Diversity Festival in London was established to recognise the outstanding social and economic contributions of Minority Ethnic businesses, professionals, individuals, social enterprises and change-makers who have demonstrated leadership, innovation, creativity and survival skills in business operation and community development. Please click here for details.
5th October: UKABC’s Workshop on Life Coaching: Anna Mangeri will present a workshop on How to be a Leader and How to develop Leadership. Vandana Dass will be present a seminar on Employment law / HR Please click here for details to know more about Anna and the workshop. Please contact [email protected] to book for space.
27th October: Asian Beauty Pageant International celebrates beauty in all shades. This year’s celebrity judge is Ms. Sushmita Sen, Miss Universe 1994. Please click here for more details.
UKABC Exclusive discount for Hot Desking and office space for UKABC Members
Max Factor House, Watermans Park, Brentford High Road, TW8 0BB
Please get in touch with any queries: [email protected]
Please email [email protected] for details regarding any of the below.
1. Low-cost housing project for 32,500 homes in Quito
2. New Amazon market in the city of Ibarra
3. Expansion of a two-lane road to four-lane road between Toachi and Santo Domingo
4. Alkaline mineral water investment
1. Rescue helicopters and aircrafts for sale
2. Hospital equipment for sale
1. Batteries for all types of vehicles and machinery for recycling and recovery of plastic and lead material for sale
1. Infra-structure, roads and buildings investment
2. Hospitals and healthcare products for sale
1. Project Amara: Codename Megastar by Lodha
Located at Kolshet in Thane, India and set in a land parcel of over 87 acres, Amara is minutes from Pokhran Road and Eastern Express Highway with easy access to the best malls, hospitals, schools and office parks.
Homes designed by Hafeez Contractor offers an unmatched lifestyle, and they’re now offering the opportunity to buy with their highest-ever savings ensuring you truly get the ‘Best Life at the Best Price’.
Amara offers a grand 25,000 sq.ft clubhouse with multiple mini-clubs, the finest sports complex in Mumbai with football ground, multiple sports courts and swimming pools, 25 acres of open space and much more.
Ample provision for quality retail or convenience stores, laundry, medical clinic, ATM etc. Option of 1, 2 and 3 bed residences, all designed by STX Singapore.
Prices starting from Rs 69 lakhs
2. Project The Park, Worli
The Park, Worli has the most desirable set of residences set around a 7-acre private park with stunning views of Bandra –Worli Sea-link, Mahalaxmi Racecourse,and Worli Sea-face apart from the soothing views of The Park greens.
The Park is spread over 17 acres of land with beautiful landscape in the heart of Mumbai. The true meaning of luxury is epitomized at The Park with amenities including a world-class luxury spa and health club, six temperature controlled swimming pools, Serene Ganesha temple, lawn tennis and basketball courts, jogging and walking tracks and a mini golf course.
The Park offers spectacular 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom apartments with Italian marble flooring, international fittings, multi-level security, concierge services and large, open spaces.
Prices starting from Rs 5.49 crores
I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time out to read our newsletter.
It is with great excitement that I am able to make my first contribution to UKABC news letter after being appointed Vice President (Health). I have worked in the UK National Health Service for about two decades after completing my MBBS and then the Psychiatric training on the Oxford training scheme.
There continues to be tremendous changes in the healthcare systems around the world. Overtime I hope to contribute to the UKABC with latest trends in the health sector and the opportunities that come with it.
At UKABC we aim to provide actual selling, purchasing opportunities and facilitate transactions. We would like to help entrepreneurs figure out how to get their ideas, products or prototype to the market. We can assist with embracing local regulatory rules which may appear to be daunting at a glance. To be a healthcare entrepreneur one has to be collaborative and be open to ideas and suggestions. At UKABC, we aim to make your entrepreneurial journey that more comfortable.
UKABC is pleased to announce the following:
–Tie up with Paras Healthcare (Super speciality Hospitals based across North India) and Ramzan Hospital in Kashmir Valley.
–Run medical tourism venture in partnership with Paras group of Hospitals.
As a passing shot one must remember that happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason to ‘be happy’. I hope that as we contemplate working with each other, it will bring a sense of purpose and contentment to our lives. Thus till next time, here is to happy and healthy living.
I See You: Our revolutionary medical device
We have innovated a groundbreaking technology in the healthcare sector to support people in old-age. This innovation will completely transform the care industry, giving support to people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, asthma, diabetes, hypertension or severe disabilities.
With the care industry facing drastic cuts, our technology cannot only reduce cost, but streamline the administration of care providers and make monitoring of elderly, sick and disabled people simpler. Get in touch if you are ready to invest in revolutionising the healthcare industry.
Contact us for finding out more information about this product !