Join UKABC in May 2016 at the first and Exclusive Business Breakfast Club Event at House of Commons, London UK. Presenting an opportunity to connect with like-minded business leaders. UKABC Business Breakfast Club members and partners are invited to attend for a nominal charge.
The agenda and the focus of the morning will be “Make in India”, for which UK Asian Business Council has been advocating since it was introduced at Vibrant Gujurat in 2014. H.E. Dr. Virander Paul Dy. High Commissioner of India will be delivering his comments on this subject.
Focus of this event will be opportunities available rightnow with “Make in India” programme . Along with high profile dignitaries from Mauritius, representing IMTCFF – India Mauritius Trade and Cultural Friendship Forum.
Direct interaction with 50+ key decision makers, from various sectors including Banking, Energy, IT, International Trade, Media, Industrial Engineering, Financial Services, Industrial Engineering and Metals, Mining, Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Real Estate Investment & Services, Software & Computer Services, Travel & Leisure.
- 8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 am Opening Remarks – Taha Coburn-Kutay
- 8:40 am H.E. Dr. Virander Paul, Dy. High Commissioner of India. Talk on Make in India
- 8:50 am The Rt. Hon. Alok Sharma MP. Infrastructure envoy to India. Talk on Business Opportunities with India in the Infrastructure Sector
- 9:00 am The Rt. Hon Ruth Cadbury, MP Brentford
- 9:05 am Shateeaum Sewpaul, GM Technology Arm, Harel Mallac Group, Mauritius
- 9:10 am Mr. Sudeep Sakalle, Infovinity Systems Pvt. Limited, Mind The Gap – Process, Technology and Platform, Next Steps
- 9:15 am Mr. Sunil Chopra, Closing Remarks – ex-Mayor Southwark Council and Chairman Overseas Friends of India
- 9:20 am Signing up of MoU between UKABC and British Young Asian Enterprenurars
- 9:30 am Tea/Coffee and Networking
Business Breakfast Club is a series of short, sharp sessions for the busy business leaders covering key topics on international business, accelerated growth while promoting personal advancement and expanding business network, providing an effective forum for business leaders to take time to work on growing their businesses and a catalyst to support business and personal growth.
It is a string of exclusive breakfast events for elite business professionals where we speak about key subjects within international business, Law, HR, Technology, Sales and Marketing in a stimulating and focused environment